Progressive Muscle Relaxation
References + Supporting Studies
- Mohd. Razali Salleh. Life Event, Stress and Illness. Malays J Med Sci. 2008 Oct; 15(4): 9–18.
- Chellew K, et. al. The effect of progressive muscle relaxation on daily cortisol secretion. Stress. 2015;18(5):53844.
- Sheu S., et. al. Effects of Progressive Muscle Relaxation on Blood Pressure and Psychosocial Status for Clients with Essential Hypertension in Taiwan. Holistic Nursing Practice, 2003; 17 (1), 4147.
- Yunping Li, et. al. Progressive Muscle Relaxation Improves Anxiety and Depression of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Patients. Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Volume 2015, Article ID 792895, 8 pages.
- Nuray Dayapoğlu, PhD, et. al. Evaluation of the Effect of Progressive Relaxation Exercises on Fatigue and
Sleep Quality in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. J Altern Complement Med. 2012 Oct; 18(10): 983–987.