Each Prenatal Class will help you to find comfort, prepare you for labor & delivery, and help you to move into motherhood with a sense of confidence and grace. >>FIND OUT MORE
Pregnancy is a powerful time! The life within you grows and develops as it begins to interact with itself and its environment—your womb. And as the mother-to-be, your body and mind go through a tremendous amount of changes.
At a physical level the belly is expanding, the bones of the pelvis and ribs are widening, the organs are moving and of course, there is weight gain. At a mental level your brain is responding to a radical shift in hormones and is already preparing you for the psychological and emotional changes necessary to be a thriving, loving mother. Feldenkrais can help you find greater comfort and confidence as you move through your pregnancy and into motherhood.
- Greater strength & control of the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles
- Improved mobility, posture and comfort during pregnancy
- The ability to move intuitively and rest fully for an easier labor
- A deeper sense of trust in your innate capacity to give birth and to mother
- A rapid return to healthy posture after delivery
- A closer bond with your baby from womb to world
- Confidence in understanding when your infant is learning, and the skills necessary to enhance her innate ability to learn organically.
Private Feldenkrais sessions (a.k.a. Functional Integration) will help you move easier, breath freer, and rest more fully—through night and then between contractions. >>FIND OUT MORE
Birth videos that will tantalize your senses, tug at your soul, and bring you into a state of complete awe for the power of women & the beauty of birth. >>FIND OUT MORE
I wasn’t sure what to expect from my session, but the gentle movements that Buffy used helped my posture, my lower back pain, and my joints. Perfect for pregnancy and beyond!
1. Book a FREE Consultation: Whether you joining me for a private session or attending an online class, this 30-minute phone consult is where you will want to begin. It’s risk free and it will give us an opportunity to connect and learn about one another. Then together, we will determine what will work best for you.